- Greetings CMA Service Member. Please read this first part of these instructions completely.
- OUR NEW SYSTEM IS DIFFERENT FROM OUR OLD WEBSITE.
- We must all re-register for this new version of the CMA Service.
.. The old member’s database is incompatible with this new system.
- Let’s start — Insert your preferred PERSONAL EMAIL. (It will be your your username for logging in to the site)
- Next again include your Email. (YES again)
- Next Include a Password that you will remember.
- Now include your full First and Last Name.
.. We don’t share names or emails but we do need to know who your are.
- Next is your Name on your Conference Badge.
- Next is your Address, City, State/Province, Country — and last if applicable > Apt#.
.. REQUIRED: Your City, State/Province, Country, Zip — otherwise your account will not function.
.. If you also add your street address our Member Map will be more accurate.
.. PLEASE do not overlook this step as it effects the Service Member Location page.
- Next is your Sober/Clean Date.
- Next is your CMA Service Commitment.
- Next enter an approximate date for your commitment.
.. Don’t worry if it changes — you can adjust it later.
- And finally let us know if you are a Delegate or Trustee.
- Now click “COMPLETE SIGN UP“.
Keep an eye out on your email as a moderator will review you request.
- Your registration is then forwarded to the Service Registrar person.
.. So don’t sit waiting for your email — you should get a response within 24/48 hours. However this confirmation may take anywhere from 10 minutes to a few days. Please do not register twice.
The Service Registrar will confirm your CMA service commitment and verify you. There will be additional field to fill out once you enter your member area.
This confirmation may take anywhere from 10 minutes to a few days. Once this is done you will receive an email from our CMA Service website welcoming you. You may then log-in with full privileges.